Measurement of Size, Distribution and Fluorescence of Particles via CyFlow ML, Partec / Sysmex Inc.
Flow Cytometry is a method to measure quantity, size granularity and fluorescence intensities of particle suspensions (e.g. cells) in a size range between 700 nm and 50 µm.
Our Partec System CyFlow ML offers five fluorescent channels with excitation wavelengths: 488 nm / 532 nm / 638 nm and 5 different emission wavelengths.
- Particle (Cell) Size and Granularity
- Particle (Cell) Size Distribution
- Particle (Cell) Fluorescence distribution
- Sample homogeneity
- Aqueous Solution or dried particles
- 0.5 mL 1 % Solution, minimum amount 5 mg
- Particle size above 700 nm
- 1 sample: 250 €
- 2 samples: 350 €
- 4 samples: 600 €
- 10 samples: 1000 €